It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:40 pm

Welcome
Welcome to the SACC Forum!

The forum is available to paid-up members of Sarisbury Athletic Cricket Club and guests of the club committee. If you are a registered member, please log in below to access the forum. If you would like to join the forum, please complete the Registration form (click on Register). Your application will be vetted for club membership before being approved or rejected.

DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
SACC Webmaster

Post DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?
It happens all the time. However, DON'T PANIC! Here's how you can get the forum to reset your password and email you a new one.

FIRSTLY: IF YOU HAVE NEVER REGISTERED A FORUM ACCOUNT, THIS PROCESS WILL NOT WORK. SEE INSTEAD THE LINK ABOVE CALLED "HOW TO JOIN THE SACC FORUM"

Secondly, if you already have a forum account but can't get into it PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER A NEW USER ACCOUNT. That won't work.

First, go to the base page http://sacc.freeforums.org and click on the "Login" button, as shown here:
Quote:

Enter your username and click on the "I forgot my password" link, as depicted here:
Quote:

In the next screen, enter your username again, then the email address you used to register with the forum. Type what you see in the Confirmation Code box into the Your Answer box as shown, and click on Submit (as shown here):
Quote:

The system will then email you a new password, which you should use to log on and then change your password to something you will remember.

If this doesn't work, or you can't remember the email address you registered with, or you're just prone to messing this sort of thing up, EMAIL ME at [email protected] and I will create you a new password (and change your registered email address if necessary) and email you back the details. BEWARE: if, in trying to remember your password in the first place, you ran out of login attempts, you will get a screen like this when you try to log in with your new password, and will need to fill in the bits ringed in red before clicking the Login button.
Quote:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 pm